Sunday 13 November 2016

Sarang Art Hub by Mamat Khalid

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone! 
I live in Perak now because I'm studying here so I started to hunt some food and yes I went to Sarang Art Hub by Mamat Khalid located at pekan Tanjong Malim or known as Mualim now. At that moment I studied for my midtest with my fella friends from morning til late evening. We were damn hungry since we only had breakfast early in the morning. So my friend suggest us to go out and hunt some food since we're tired with same old menu at cafeteria. We went there for the first time and there were also a night market at that time. The place is full with arts as its name indicates.




As we reached there, we look up the menu and the pricing . Their menu's name are funny because they relate it with Mamat Khalid's movie. We ordered Mushroom Soup with butter bun and Nachos as our appetizers. 


For our appetizers , I'm in love with their nachos because it is tasty and have a good combination with their sauces (bolognese sauce, mayonise and cheese) . While for mushroom soup, I'm not a fan of it because it taste more like a combination of onion and blackpepper ?!?! (Pizza Hut's mushroom soup is better, no one can beat them) . A few minutes later, our drinks arrived. We ordered hot chocolate, mocha and green tea's float. Overall the drink is okay. Then, our food came (my friend's food not mine urgh) . They ordered Cheesy Chicken Chop and Lamb Chop.


Both price around RM15 each plate. 
The taste wasn't bad and I think the taste worth with the price. After a while, finally my food came. I ordered Lamb Golush . They cut the lamb into small pieces and sere it with rice including blackpepper sauce. Alhamdulillah , it wasn't bad and delicious.


Overall :
1) Food = Delicious worth with the price
❤❤❤❤

2) Price is affordable 
❤❤❤❤

3) Service since mine came a bit late so I gave them 3 stars
❤❤❤

4) Place quite comfy and nice
❤❤❤❤❤

4 comments: